Friday, April 10, 2020

Just my thought......

With many countries on partial and full lockdowns.  This coronavirus pandemic is keeping many of us at home.

With so much free time at home, I have decided to create an emergency offline knowledge library using the Raspberry Pi 4,  I will be posting a few guides on the software end in the coming days.

As for the hardware integration and interfaces, including enclosure selection, I have not decided which way to go yet.  Either go with a pelican box, or use an old laptop chassis.  I am still reading and considering all the possibilities.

For the time being, stay healthy and stay safe.  God Bless. We will get through all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update on the IIAB RPi4 server and Odroid C2 SBC

I am done with the setup of the RPi 4, which will be running Internet-in-a-box (IIAB in short). The downloading of wiki's zim files, all...