Saturday, June 13, 2020

Update on the IIAB RPi4 server and Odroid C2 SBC

I am done with the setup of the RPi 4, which will be running Internet-in-a-box (IIAB in short). The downloading of wiki's zim files, all the world maps, and other educational and emergency medical ebooks are completed. The IIAB will be running as a community server if needed during emergencies.
Everything is installed on a 1 Tb msata, I have about 400GB of space left for additional ebooks, videos, and photos, which I will add later.

RPi 4 is booting and running off the 1 TB msata. The UPS battery capacity is about 27,200 mAh

I am adding my old Odroid C2 into the built too. After some fiddling, I had managed to read the battery level and the RTC from 18650 UPS board for the Rpi 4. I am running Ubuntu 20.04 on the Odroid C2. Will do a write up on my installation later.

Here are the photos of the Odroid C2 with the UPS board. Battery capacity is 6,400 mah.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Update on the IIAB RPi4 server and Odroid C2 SBC

I am done with the setup of the RPi 4, which will be running Internet-in-a-box (IIAB in short). The downloading of wiki's zim files, all...