Thursday, May 14, 2020

Received the 10inch 2K IPS LCD and Ethernet connectors today

The ethernet connectors quality is quite good, didn't expect the cover to be in metal.

They are Cat6 variety.

Here is the photo of the 10inch 2K IPS LCD. It has 2 mini-hdmi input, built-in speakers. Can be power by micro-USB, 5V-2.5A, but I managed to power it and measure the current draw to be around 1.25A. Here are some photos.

Did a quick test with my raspberry pi, run a 2k YouTube video it is ok. 2K is way too small to be usable on a 10inch LCD. Will use FHD instead, as it is good enough compromise. 

Will try take more photos and post my test here. If there is enough interest, I can do a YouTube review. 

Waiting for the case and other items to arrived, probably 23 May, I should receive 90 percent of everything to build the Cyberdeck. 

That's all folks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Update on the IIAB RPi4 server and Odroid C2 SBC

I am done with the setup of the RPi 4, which will be running Internet-in-a-box (IIAB in short). The downloading of wiki's zim files, all...